- Donations for Darren Wilson mysteriously halt after reaching over $400K. Darren Wilson Gofundme page officially shut down!!!
- The “Support Darren Wilson” Facebook page is deleting comments about basic financial questions and is urging supporters to petition against the Mike Brown Fund
- Time uses the word “negrophobia” instead of “racism” and compares fear of spiders to fear of black people. Seriously.
- The truth about flash bangs
- Public art on Canfield: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
- Video from the March on Ferguson
- Video from DC’s Mike Brown Rally
- 10 people from the Lost Voices organization are living in tents (x) until there is justice for Mike Brown
- Mike Brown’s family asks for 4 1/2 minutes of silence tomorrow instead of highway protest
Update: It looks like one of the donation pages that had halted is back up and running, with a donation goal of $300,000. There’s a lot of sketchy shit going with the Facebook page, and they’re actively avoiding financial questions.
please do not let ferguson die out like everything else big does. do not let this die out. do not let this continue on for three days and then everyone forget about it. do not let this happen.
queue this post up 3 days from now, a week from now, a month from now, a month from then. make sure even if you forget your blog will remember.
the fact i’m seeing reblogs slow down despite the fact there is still news breaking is concerning
I’ve never used the word “exasperating” in my vocab ever.
Lmaoooo he said “buy me some earplugs too”
He is too grown lmao 😂😂
Isn’t amazing how people don’t give a shit about misogyny until they can accuse muslims of it in order to justify their islamaphobia?
Fucking kids care more about each other than we do
This is what hope looks like.
New Zealand Policewoman to Indian cab driver, “You come here and get all the Kiwi jobs. Eat your fucking curry and fuck off to India. This is a Kiwi job.”
NEW ZEALAND - A (white) policewoman has been found guilty of racially abusing a taxi driver of Indian origin in Queenstown, New Zealand.
Constable Jeanette May McNee, 44, had denied the charge, laid after an incident in November last year.
But Judge Tony Couch found her guilty of using insulting words to Ganesh Paramanathan after a two-day trial in Queenstown District Court.
Judge Couch found she had told Mr Paramanathan among other things during a dispute about a fare to “eat your f***ing curry and f*** off to India” and “this is a Kiwi job”.
Mr Paramanathan said he warned her not to touch him and that he would call the police. “She got very aggressive, held the door handle and said 'I am the police' .”
Fleeing court as soon as the guilty verdict was delivered, Jeanette McNee was whisked away by one of the many supporters who accompanied her in court during the trial.
McNee will be sentenced on September 23.